15 October 2011

it's a wild world


So, I've been going to the gym. Last night I went out and went a bit wild, which was totally fun. Made some new friends and got on with this hot guy ;) He has my number but I doubt he'll call, haha. I don't mind anyways he seemed like he would just be fun for a night anyways.

I don't know how much else I can stress on how much I want to lose weight and get a nice body. I don't have the greatest ass or tummy or legs but I really want to get there. Since I've been going to the gym, the women in the changing room are very...free. Haha. You see all different types of bodies but then there are the ones where you can tell they are not ashamed of showing off. And then there's me cowering to the bathroom stalls to change into my gym clothes.

I sure as hell would show off my body if I had a good one!

On a more positive note, I feel sore. :) I downloaded an iPod app where there's a couch telling you when to change intervals, and I LOVE interval training! You never get bored and time goes by way quicker than just sticking to one pace. Another motivation is how many fitties there are in the gym! I definitely don't want to look like a loser who can't run straight for 10 minutes. My goal is to be able to run without slowing down for 20 minutes. I want to feel accomplished.

I miss my family, and my home. To a point where I want to take a year off.
We'll see what happens.

Love,
Sara x

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for commenting on my posts darling; you're lovelier than ever. You're so kind.
    You're going to the gym; that's good! I love having something to do with myself. And you'll be feeling better about yourself soon, too.
    So just stick at it, and you'll be shining happy in no time (:
    You deserve it, darling.
    x

    ReplyDelete

you are beautiful.
just thought i should let you know ♥